PERFORMANCE STANDARDS :
GP GLYCOGEN 33% (Anti Freeze/Coolant) meets and exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- BS 6580
- ASTM D-3306
- Complies with most engine manufacturer’s requirements for fulfill coolants.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- In a petrol or diesel engine, about 30 to 40 % of the fuel energy is not transferred into notion power but into heat. Additionally, a lot of calories are generated by friction between the moving parts. The engine cooling system has to evacuate all these wasted calories.
- The cooling liquid absorbs the heat from the engine parts and gives it back to the atmosphere through the radiator.
- Even a very short period of working without cooling liquid is sufficient for a piston seizure or for cracks of the cylinder head, due to insufficient heat transfer.
- The electrochemical action of the organic inhibitors, never consumed during the drain period, extends material life and guarantees a maximum cooling of the engine.
|1||MEG Concentration level, %Wt||33|
|3||Density @ 15 C, g/ml||1.046|
|4||Boiling Point, °C||132|