- Heat treating applications involving quenching or rapid cooling of carbon and alloy steel.
- Heat treating processes where a uniform hardening of steel with minimum distortion is desired.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Excellent thermal transfer properties
- Good chemical and oxidation stability.
- High Boiling Points and low volatility.
- High flash point and good fluidity.
|1||Appearance||B & C||B & C|
|2||Density @ 15 C, g/ml||0.86||0.87|
|3||Viscosity @ 40 C, cSt||32||46|
|4||Viscosity @ 100 C, cSt||5.43||6.82|
|6||Flash Point, COC, C||220||226|
|7||Pour Point, C||-15||-15|
There are no reviews yet.