Forms surfaces should be cleaned before applying Ingen Shutters & Mould oil. Remove previous build up of concrete, rust, scale and dirt, and repair any holes or fractures from previous use before applying. Ingen Shutters & Mould oil is ready to use direct from its container.
Do not dilute. It may be applied by brush, roller, spray or dipping on forms immediately before pouring concrete. However, because Ingen Shutters & Mould oil or any other form release agent must be kept off reinforcing steel and any other embedment, spray application must be done with care when forms and steel are already in place. An alternative is to coat forms with Ingen Shutters & Mould oil just prior to erection of rebar steel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- No separation, typical of traditional emulsion releases
- Excellent release performance for aluminum and metal forms
- Will not deteriorate or damage surface
- Minimum labor – just spray, brush, roll or dip forms
- Reduces surface preparation and painting costs
|1||Appearance||B & C|
|2||Density @ 15 C, g/ml||0.90|
|3||Viscosity @ 40 C, cSt||298.92|
|4||Viscosity @ 100 C, cSt||22.10|
|6||Flash Point, COC, C||256|
|7||Pour Point, C||-6|