INGEN TURBINE OIL ISO 32, 46, 68 meets and exceeds the following standard including (but not limited to):
- DIN 51515 Parts I & II
- GEK 27070, 28143B, 32568K and 46506E
- Siemens Power Generation TLV 9013 04 & TLV 9013 05
- Alstom Power Turbo Systems HTGD 90 117
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Prolonged oil service life: The superior oxidation stability provided by the multi-component inhibitor system resists oil brake down during exposure to high temperature conditions for longer service life.
- Trouble-free operation: The excellent water separability of the highly refined base stocks and special inhibitor system ensure rapid settling of harmful water accumulated from steam condensate. The non-silicone foam inhibitor allows rapid release of entrained air while minimizing foam formation to enable reliable operation of sensitive hydraulic control devices.
- Saves on maintenance and downtime: The highly refined base stocks and multi-component inhibitor system resist the formation of harmful sludge and varnish deposits. The special rust inhibitor protects components against corrosion.
- Saves on inventory: The premium quality rust and oxidation inhibited formulation has multipurpose capability in a wide range of industrial applications for which this type of product is recommended, simplifying oil inventories and reducing the possibility of using the wring lubricant.
|1||Air Release @ 500C, mins||2.9||3.8||6.2||*|
|2||Flash Point, COC, 0C||212||224||234||254|
|3||D943, hrs to 2.0 Acid Number,||3000||3000||2700||2500|
|4||IP 280 (TOP), m %||0.24||0.26||0.27||0.28|
|5||Pour Point, 0C||-9||-9||-9||-9|
|6||mm2/s @ 400C||30.6||44.0||65||65.5|
|7||mm2/s @ 1000C||5.3||6.6||8.4||10.8|
There are no reviews yet.