PERFORMANCE STANDARDS :
SYNCROGEN SYNTHETIC ATF DEX II meets and exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- Allison C-3 & C-4
- Bosch TE-ML 09
- Ford XT-2-QDX
- GM DEXRON®-IID
- Mazda ATF D-II
- Opel/GM 19 40 700
- Renault Matic D2
- Toyota ATF D-II
- Volvo 97325
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Multiple approvals provide wide ranging use.
- Ensures efficient operation of power steering units under all conditions
- High thermal stability protects against deposits and oil thickening prolonging the life of components and lubricant.
- Enhanced friction characteristics and wear protection maintain effective operation of equipment.
- Effective seal compatibility reduces the risk of leakages.
|1||Appearance||B & C|
|3||Density @ 15 C, g/ml||0.875|
|4||Viscosity @ 40 C, cSt||39.52|
|5||Viscosity @ 100 C, cSt||7.62|
|7||TBN, mgm KOH/gm||10.0|
|8||Flash Point, COC, C||220|
|9||Pour Point, C||-42|